2019 Award Nominations
Your Scouting program is successful because of your volunteer leadership. Please take this
once-a-year opportunity to nominate those people for one of these awards, which will be presented at the Volunteer Recognition Dinner on Saturday, April 27:
✓ Award categories:
- Spark Plug – Each Unit chooses 1 person from their Unit for this award (the recipient must be a registered leader with BSA and will be confirmed by the Awards Committee).
- Outstanding Leader - 1 of each will be awarded in CBD
- Pack Committee Chair, Pack Committee Member, Troop Committee Chair, and Troop Committee Member
- Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster, Cubmaster, and Crew/Team Leader
- Lion Leader, Tiger Leader, Wolf Leader, Bear Leader, and Webelos Leader
- Unit Commissioner
- Chartered Organization Representative
- Distinguished Leadership - for service of 2 or more years in the leadership position - up to 4
- District Award of Merit - for service to the DISTRICT - up to 2 awarded (Based on # of Units in CBD District – 1 award for every 25 Units or fraction thereof)
- Chartered Partner of The Year - 1
✓ Nomination Information
Please only use the 2019 nomination forms, as previous forms may not include accurate information, including rules for category, dates, or submission procedures
- Please use each form to nominate an individual (i.e., not a group, a husband-&-wife team, etc.)
- Nominations are due by Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Nominations can be mailed in, emailed in, or turned in at the February or March Roundtable
- These awards will be presented at the District’s Volunteer Appreciation Dinner that's
coming up on Saturday, April 27
- Please share this information with your Unit, and encourage your families to go to the Dinner.
We hope to present every award in every category, and to see people from every Unit at the Dinner!
Click here for a PDF of this information